If you are at all logical like I am the title of this should seem like an Oxy Moron. (Contradiction of Terms) However when one is dealing with Christians one thing that must be expected is to hear the utterly absurd touted as if it is completely sane.
Even if a God exists and is All Knowing than the ideas we have of Freewill are really an Illusion we have because we are not All Knowing. To something that is All Knowing there can be Nothing that it doesn’t know. Hence the word All. If a God would be limited to only knowing what Might happen or could happen than it would really be no different then us and it wouldn’t be a God.
It is completely inconsistent to say in one breath, as Christians and their stupid bible does, that God is All Knowing and then gets angry or jealous at anything. These are qualities that are completely incompatible and hence making this God completely Impossible.
Let’s say for example that You are married and You know that after being married for 5 years, 6 Months, 21 Days that your spouse is going to have an affair with a Co worker. You know this will happen and nothing can change it happening otherwise you would know that too. Given this complete foreknowledge of what will occur would you really be able to be angry or jealous from this happening?
I contend you would not be capable of having any emotional reaction to it since you would’ve known it would happen for 5 Years, 6 Months, 21 Days. Any emotional reaction would’ve been there when you first knew it would happen. By the time it actually did happen you would have reached a point of acceptance of what is. Especially if you also know that after this event your Spouse will be killed in a car accident on their way home.
The knowledge of the events that will occur means existence is like a painting. The picture is complete and can’t be changed. It is what it is. Like it or not that is how that picture looks.
If such a being would have this type of knowledge then I contend it would be devoid of emotion regarding anything that would occur. That it would know the tragedies as well as the triumphs. So the idea of anyone not living up to the standard of this being (God for lack of a better term) would be as stupid as someone saying to an Ant or an Inchworm that they are not living up to Human Standards. Of course the Ant or Inchworm will not live up to Human standards. The Human standards are beyond the comprehension of the Ant or Inchworm. So why bully the Ant or Inchworm for being limited in what they can achieve because of where they happen to be in their process of Evolution?
Yet this very thing is what the bible God is doing and has done for thousands of years according to the Religions of the world. Worst of all the religious will bend over backwards to defend this completely insane thought process.
The Religious take this stupidity even further when they try to Pray to change events. If this God is All Knowing then it would have Known the events that would occur. It would also know that these people were going to Pray and Sacrifice shit and try to do all kinds of crap to change the events that it knew was going to happen from the beginning.
Since this God knew the events that would occur as well as the prayers about it and that none of those prayers would be answered. Then what exactly was the point in praying in the first place? Nothing could change it because the God which is All Knowing knew what events would unfold. There is simply no way around this.
To claim as i have heard some Christians try to say that God turns off his all knowingness is so utterly moronic I can’t help but laugh at it. This would be like saying that you could choose to not know something.
I have joked with my Girlfriend about this when at the store I pick up a dozen roses and I say to her, “Now turn off your All Knowingness so this will be a surprise.”
For someone to actually say this and not be being completely sarcastic would mean they are out of their fucking mind. You simply can’t unknow something that you know. It is as stupid as people who say to someone who said something nasty or insulting, “Take that back”
What is the person supposed to invent a time machine right there and go back in time so they don’t say what you don’t want? Or what are they to suck the words back into their mouth?
You can’t Un anything. Once you say or do something it is done. No amount of wanting to change it can make it not have happened. Even if the person says they take it back the memory of it having happened is still there. It did happen and there simply is no changing it.
This doesn’t mean we can’t learn from things that happen. We can and we must. However we can’t make that event not have happened.
If a God exists our Freewill is an Illusion that we have but the idea of that God being demanding we think a certain way is completely moronic. After all if it is All Knowing then it would know All of what we would think and do. So the religion or lack there of with anyone would be completely meaningless to such a being.
This is why when Christians try and resort to the God being a Cosmic Force behind the Universe that they are really pissing on their own feet. The Personal interest in the life of any human is completely inconsistant with something that has a complete knowledge of everything that will occur. It would also mean that this God / Force would know the Atheist as well as the Believer as well as they know themself if not better then they know themself.
It would know the exact reasons why the person believes or not in their existence and since it would’ve known this for eons then it wouldn’t be a surprise or offense in any way!
More and more people are wanting to profess to not be religious but that they are Spiritual. These people clearly don’t have the slightest clue what the term Spiritual actually means. They are simply buying into the latest crock of Christian driven Bullshit.
The reason people like this “Spiritual” term is they think they can use that and just claim to believe in a “God” and not have to think beyond that. The term Spiritual is so vague that it can be applied to anything mystical. Just like the word God doesn’t denote any specific magical being. It gives the person such a broad range to move that they can think and act like an expert when really they don’t know jack shit about human origins, how religious ideas have changed over history, historical facts, scientific facts, etc.
Here are my Top Ten Signs someone is Religious & Not just Spiritual.
10. They use a God of the Gaps mindset – When confronted with the fact that we have no evidence any God actually exists the person will try to find any question which can’t be answered by Science or Historical Evidence. When they find something that is unknown then Suddenly that means God did it. They have no real answer either but want to have any unknown be an automatic win for their God. This is called an argument from Ignorance.
9. They will talk about fictional characters from the Christian Religion like Adam & Eve, Noah, Moses & Jesus – If anyone says how they found Jesus or Came to know Jesus this is a clear sign you are dealing with a Christian. It doesn’t matter if they claim to not be a Christian later this is simply an attempt to Lie to try to get wiggle room on what their God is. The Religious will always look to wiggle like a worm on a hook to try to get away from anything they don’t like while demonizing anyone not just like them. Especially an Atheist. The Religious really don’t like the Atheist. They can better deal with a Satanist then they can an Atheist.
8. The Argument Something can’t come from Nothing – To the Religious person this seems to be an easy win because they don’t grasp what Evolution or Ancient Alien Theory is about. They also don’t realize that the only thing that says something came from nothing is Creationism. The biggest problem is their God itself has to be “Something” so it couldn’t have just been or come about from nothing. Which means this Argument defeats their ideas. Science doesn’t say that Something came from Nothing it is Religion which makes that claim.
7. Claiming the United States was Founded on Christianity – This isn’t just inaccurate this is a bold-faced fucking lie. This isn’t a matter of Faith this one is a matter of Fact that the United States was specifically not founded on the Christian religion. In fact those very words are in the Treaty of Tripoli Article 11 “As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion” You can’t possibly get more clearly stated then that. Yet Christians clearly have no problem Lying when it suits their Religion even though it is in the fucking ten commandments that: “Thou shalt not bear false witness” Exodus 20:16 & Deuteronomy 5:20. Yea i bet none of you knew your Ten Commandments were in your fucking bible twice! Once in Exodus 20 and then again (as if you idiots even read the damn book you claim to believe) in Deuteronomy 5.
6. The United States is In God We Trust & One Nation Under God –
This one going hand in hand with the previous bit of stupidity that Christians babble and is equally bullshit. The Phrase In God We Trust was added to money in 1861.That is 85 Years after the United States was founded!
It was 93 Years after this that the Phrase One Nation Under God was added to the Pledge. The God shit was Officially Added to the Pledge of Allegiance in 1954 by Congress!
The God garbage was simply not intended to be part of the Motto of the USA. The idea with the first amendment was that Religion would be a personal issue not one that the government would take a position on at all. The First Amendment of the US Constitution which makes it clear: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion”
Christians can’t handle a society where people have the Freedom to Not have the God shit shoved down their throat. Christians don’t want other religions ideas pushed on them but they are hell-bent on shoving their bullshit down other people’s throat and being, “If you don’t like it Leave.” As if They think the United States is a Theocracy! (Government run by Religion!)
5. The idea that People believe what they want to / It is a matter of Faith – On the surface this seems like one that is ok but when you stop and think about it there is a major problem with it. That problem being if you believe what you want to then your beliefs are not necessarily based on facts or evidence but only on what you want to believe. Just because you want to believe (Think) certain thoughts this doesn’t mean that they magically become true just because you believe them. A childs belief in Santa Claus doesn’t magically mean that presents on Christmas come from a fat man in a red suit giving you crap. Beliefs must be based on Facts & Evidence and not simply what you want to think. Wanting something doesn’t make it true.
4. Using the Bible as Evidence – The Bible is no more evidence of a God then Comic Books are evidence of Super Heros. The Bible is that which is making the claim. It is not evidence for that which it is claiming.
3. Any Claim of Jesus having been a Real Person – The very idea of there having been a Jesus Christ is so absurd it is a wonder anyone really believes this. After all let’s be clear on a few things. There was no city of Nazareth before the 3rd Century AD. Christ is not a last name but a Religious title meaning Messiah. So anyone that wishes to claim Jesus Christ was a Real Person that Really lived then provide the Last name of that Jesus. The truth of the matter is not only do we have no historical record of the bible Jesus but the Gospels can’t even agree on when this person was Born, Died or how many witnesses were at the tomb.
2. The Rapture & Trinity Ideas – Both of these are Church Dogma not something which can be claimed to be based on anything in the bible. The Rapture idea was first invented in 1830 by a woman named Margret McDonald. Not only is the Rapture idea not supported by anything in the bible but it is clearly a contradiction of what is actually written in the bible. While the Trinity idea was something which was voted on at the council of Nicea in 325 AD. This idea of a Trinity is really an attempt to have a Pantheon Religion called a Monotheism. There is simply nothing Mono (Singular) about a 3 in one deity. To try to equate it to marriage is the most absurd notion that could ever be presented because even if you think of a husband and wife as being one or United. They are still two separate people. They do not become the same person just because they are married. This shows how Christians simply do not grasp the Eastern concept of Oneness. Which really shouldn’t be a shock since the idea of Oneness is more of a Buddhist Philosophy then a Christian one.
1. The Claims of a Bible Code – This one takes the Jewish / Christian grasping at straws to such an insane degree that it is a wonder anyone buys into this shit. This claim is used to try to show that the Torah / Bible is some divinely inspired book. What none of these idiots stop to question is if hidden codes in a book are evidence of Divine Inspiration do you also think Moby Dick was Divinely Inspired?
Because once you establish that there is a cosmic force behind the Universe the Christian / Theist still has all of their work ahead of them. Because then the Christian must Prove the creator / designer / intelligence is their God. While the Muslim’s would have to prove it is theirs & the Jews would have to prove it is theirs. Hell the Hindu’s & Buddhists could jump in on it at that point and look to prove it is theirs.
After all the Buddhist Brahman would be the easiest to fit into an intelligence behind the universe as the Buddhist’s don’t try and apply any connection between the Brahman and the behaviors of people / situations of the world.
It is the Personal God idea that creates a second and even bigger problem then the claim there must be a God. It is at least Possible that a consciousness exists behind the Universe. A Consciousness on a dimension higher then we exist on.
I have no problem with this idea. I can still safely say there is no god because a Consciousness in a higher dimension wouldn’t even be what we would consider a life form to be. Since we don’t know the attributes of such a consciousness it would be impossible to give a man made label to it such as God. Let alone for one group to try and claim ownership of it. As if they are the only evolved primates that this consciousness would care at all about.
Even assuming a consciousness would give a fart in a high wind about human existence to try and assert that not only does it exist but it is an extreme bigot and only likes your tribe, your click, your group is frankly absurd to the extreme!
What all of this really shows is that the god of Christianity, Islam & Judaism really are nothing but inventions of the Secret Societies that have become what we call today the Illuminati & their ilk.
If you really look at who stands to gain from this tribalism based mind control bullshit it isn’t some mysterious cosmic force but those elite assholes that control all of the money and the leaders of our world.
These ideas of a God really come down to what type of behaviors will you accept from your leaders. If you can go along with a hateful, Think As We Demand Or Be Tortured mindset then you are one that will be apt to go right along with the Hitler like behavior these New World Order assholes wish to bring about.
Christian’s don’t want to consider this possibility even though if you look back at the not so distant past we can see clear evidence of the Disease of Christianity invading a land of Peaceful Indian’s! Peaceful Indian’s that were willing to Share the land with these new people to their land. However the Indian’s had no idea the Greed and Bigotry in these Christian’s.
Not only did those Christian’s nearly genocide the Indian’s completely they turned around and made their invasion and genocide a holiday! Then turned the Hitler’s of that time into hero’s!
Those who stand to gain from these God ideas isn’t a cosmic being but those jackoffs that are controling this fucking world. If they can delude you into thinking that your life may suck now but just wait you’ll be in paradise forever what the fuck do they care. You will eagerly accept Slavery & servatude in the Hope of some grand afterlife which these fuckers know doesn’t exist!
They don’t care that this afterlife doesn’t exist because after all they got what they wanted here and now and your Faith & Hopes don’t mean shit. Their bottom line is Money & Control and you fuckers just hand it all over to them without thought!
How long before people wake up and smell the Bullshit?
How strong must the chains around your necks be before you try and oppose the slavery?