In my dealings with Christians I hear the absolute dumbest excuses for the existence of God that could ever be uttered. These are not Reasons to believe but only weak excuses for the behavior from this imaginary God that wouldn’t be tolerated by any person in the real world. The Christians don’t look at it this way because they are most times locked firmly in “Defend the Faith” mode.
They have a very emotional addiction to the Bible, Jesus & God ideas that they will bend over backwards to excuse or explain away behavior that would make Hitler look like a child playing patty cake. Now to be fair I would bet 99.99% of these Christians are honestly good people. They have simply bought into an idea so completely that they will do and say anything to defend it. To them my rejection of their God is seen as just my rebellion from authority. In my teenage years to early adult life this rebellion idea could’ve been valid except for the fact I was a Christian at that time.
The Reasons I reject the bible God are:
1. There is simply No Evidence that such a God actually exists or ever existed.
2. There is a great deal of Evidence that points to what is called the God was really an Alien Race that viewed Humans as Slave Labor.
3. Going by the Stories in the Bible even if such a God would exist I would have to oppose it. Just like I would have to oppose a Hitler, Pol Pot or Kim Jong Ill. Existence doesn’t equal Good, Moral or Ethical.
4. There is simply No Evidence a Jesus Christ ever existed. There were many Jesus figures but none of them that had the Last name of Christ and None that fit that Religious title.
5. Even if a Jesus Christ would’ve existed and died as the Christians think that still wouldn’t atone for a single thing I have done in my life. Even though I never Killed, Raped, or damaged anyone in a life changing way the things I have done can’t be magically wiped away by virtue of some Jew being tortured to death thousands of years ago. Not only is this Immoral to even suggest but it is highly Unethical.
The idea that the Ten Commandments are some great rule book that we are to go by is the absolute dumbest idea that could ever be put forward. The biggest reason is only 5 at the absolute most apply to people. The idea that my thoughts could in some way injure an All Knowing & All Powerful being is frankly the most pompous idea that could ever be dreamed up.
One Christian I was talking to recently had actually said that Sin is not living up to Gods standard. This made me want to scream, “Stop the Stupid Train!” After all if this God thing is some Casper like force behind the Universe why the flying fuck would such a being give a fart in a rolling donut about how I live my life?
To actually think that any Human should be expected to live up to the Standard of a God thing which we can’t even comprehend its existence is on par with saying an Ant should be expected to live up to Human standards. The very notion should scream pompous bullshit.
After all what this idea is really doing is making the Christian the center of the Universe / Existence. After all their God according to their thinking must be fawning over Humans endlessly. After all the Beliefs / Thoughts that we have are to be the entire basis of are you an Enemy of this God or not. What goes right in line with this is another bit of Christian Pompous Bullshit and that is Freewill.
To the Christian their God gave Humans Freewill since after all without Freewill the idea that we are here to make some grand choice between a God and Satan can’t exist. But this becomes a serious problem when one looks at what is actually written in their Damn Bible regarding this Original Sin Story. The biggest flaw in their thinking is the fact that their God made the Knowledge of Good & Evil Forbidden. However without this Knowledge it would be impossible to make a Freewill choice. As all that would be possible would be stimulus response.
Animals don’t have Freewill since they have no conception of anything being Good or Evil. All an animal has is Stimulus response. They can respond to the Stimulus that they get and nothing more. The ability to recognize that some things are Good while others are Evil is part of the Higher Brain. Now I do realize there are some Atheists that will try to say Good & Evil are subjective terms that don’t really exist but are concepts that we have made up.
The answer to this is this is false because Good & Evil equate to Positive & Negative and these things do exist. Things that are positive we call good while things that are negative we call evil. The positive and Negative aspect can be observed in the ends of a battery or magnet.
Just because there really is positive & negative this doesn’t magically mean the Christian bible is a positive thing. Just because their dogma says their God is good doesn’t make it so even assuming such a thing would exist. In fact the bible itself can be used to show how that God (Even if it would be proven to exist) would have to be the most sinister and evil being in the Universe.
Christians will regularly cherry pick their bible completely ignoring if not ripping out the nasty & evil parts of what their God is doing and saying. They will use what is classic Stockholm Syndrome to excuse / explain away the immoral, unethical and just down right evil nature of their God.
For those that don’t know what Stockholm Syndrome is let me explain. This is where the victim of abuse can actually develop love for their abuser. Even going so far as to defend that abuser and their actions.
This aspect is most easily identified in Christians by the ways they will try to explain Hell or to actually call it a Punishment. This latter is so far from accurate as to make me wonder if any of these people actually have a moral center at all. A Punishment that never ends is not a punishment at all. While Torture has never been a reliable means of extracting information or correcting / teaching a damn thing. Torture is simply sadism for the sake of sadism.
Now before people start babbling about prisons and how some people are locked up in prison for life this doesn’t fit what i am talking about. The reason people are put in prison for life is simply there are some people who can’t function in society and would be a danger to that society. So they are warehoused in cages so as to protect the people in that society.
This doesn’t fit the Christian idea of Hell because of the following reasons.
1. We are not All Powerful so we can’t correct an imbalance in the person’s brain or undo the psychological damage which was done that caused them to act out in the manner they have. The Christian can’t say the same about their God without making it as weak and helpless to changing things as we are.
2. We are not All Knowing so we must rely on Evidence gathered at a crime scene to try to piece together what happened and figure out who was responsible for it. Even though our Legal system is far better than in a lot of countries it is far from Perfect and sometimes an innocent person is put in prison. Sometimes new evidence surfaces that proves the person once believed to be guilty is actually innocent. None of this would be possible with an All Knowing God since for it not to know anything would mean it is not All Knowing.
3. It is not a crime for someone to not Believe / Think what a religion says simply because they say it. So the Christian idea that if you don’t Believe / Think what you are ordered to about a Jesus is simply tyrannical bullshit and not looking for any kind of Justice.
4. To want someone who hurt you or someone you love to be tortured is not looking for Justice but only sadistic vengeance. This goes hand in hand with wanting someone tortured just because they laughed at your ideas. So what if someone laughed at your ideas. Why exactly is that something they should be tortured for at all let alone tortured endlessly? How exactly can you spout such sadistic dribble and try to profess to have morals at all?
5. Without Freedom of Thought it is impossible to have Freedom of any kind. Before we can do or say anything we must first Think it. If a God would exist and would want to dictate what Thoughts you must have then it is also wanting to Dictate every part of your existence. Which means Freewill is impossible since you don’t even have the Freedom to Think what you want.
When you really stop and listen to what Christians are saying one thing that becomes obvious is they actually think their God is in servitude to them. It isn’t really about their God at all but themself and what they want to Think, Say & Do.
Yes I know Christians will want to get all offended at this or just claim I am making things up because I don’t want to be accountable for what I do. This is simply false. In fact Christianity is not about taking Personal Responsibility for a damn thing. Instead it is all about using the Scapegoat to shirk any and all responsibility they have for something they did.
Here are the reasons why Christianity is a Me, Me, Me Religion.
1. Prayer is an attempt on the part of the Christian to get their God to act in a magical way based entirely on their desires / wishes. In the aspect of Praying for someone else it is really no different then a Wiccan or Satanist doing a Magick Spell to try to get some desired outcome. This act is an attempt to put the God in Servitude to them since it is their wishes they want granted. If The Christian would really want the God’s will to be done then shut the fuck up since you think this God is All Knowing. The fact that something occurs or someone is a certain way must be part of how your God wanted it since it is All Knowing!
2. Freewill is an idea that sounds good but is incompatible with an All Knowing God. If there would be a God that is All Knowing then your ideas of Freewill would be an Illusion. People can think they have freewill because we don’t know the future. What goes right along with this is the idea I heard some Christians say that, “God turns off his All Knowingness”. This is putting the God in servitude to the Christian not the Christian in servitude to the God. The Christian wants to be the center of everything not their God.
3. The Idea of Salvation is a Scapegoat mindset. It is one that is centered around the Christian not having to be personally Responsible for what they have done. The Thoughts in your head about a Jesus or a God can’t undo a single thing you have done. It can’t return the innocence to a child, bring back the dead, unrape the woman or man. All this salvation idea really does is to give an easy out to the person that hurt others. It makes everything all about them and not having them learn a damn thing or change at all.
4. God can’t forgive “Sin” without a Blood Sacrifice. First of all this means their God is Not All Powerful because there is something it can’t do. What is shocking is their God can’t do something which any Atheist can do easily! That is Forgive someone without first demanding something Die! This idea also renders the Christian God Dumber than George Bush Jr. After all if this God is All Knowing then it had to have known everything that would occur but yet it still can’t handle some things existing even though Christians think this God made Everything.
5. The Hell doctrine is all about using Fear as a means of controlling those not just like you. It is nothing more than a scare tactic that was dreamed up to intimidate people into servitude to a belief system in a desire to save their own selfish self-centered ass. None of these so-called Good, Moral Christians stop to ask themself if they could honestly go along with the torture of someone else. They can go along with it because their Religion is not about others it is only about themself and what suits them.
Christianity is rooted in Selfish, Self Centered Egotism. To be fair I don’t believe for one second that the vast majority of Christians even realize how self-centered their religion is. Most people don’t stop and think about why they believe something. They simply accept what they are told as children and don’t think for themselves.
For many people, both Religious and Atheist / Skeptic alike, have some major misconceptions when it comes to Aliens. In this I am first going to bitch slap all of the blind idiots that say there is no evidence of UFO’s or Aliens.
The idea that there is no Evidence is nothing short of acting like an Ostrich and saying you don’t see anything. You woln’t see anything if you refuse to look at it. Many of these people will flat out ignore evidence that is presented.
1. The FBI Files – http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO
2. The NSA Files – http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/04/nsa-has-released-ufo-files-following.html
Both of those are document that were Classified Top Secret for over 60 Years. What is Available on those sites are the document but in a Sanatized state. Which means the Military / Government has blacked out portions of them which they don’t want people to see.
Logic would tell anyone with a functioning brain that if there was nothing to this 1. The Document wouldn’t have been Top Secret for over 60 Years. 2. There wouldn’t be any areas that are Blacked out let alone large areas of the reports.
However those are far from all of Evidence that exists.
3. UFO Disclosure on CNN
UFO DISCLOSURE 2010!!! SEPT-27 AIRED LIVE AT CNN – NATIONAL PRESS CLUB- PART 1
UFO DISCLOSURE 2010!!! SEPT-27 AIRED LIVE AT CNN – NATIONAL PRESS CLUB- PART 2
UFO DISCLOSURE 2010!!! SEPT-27 AIRED LIVE AT CNN – NATIONAL PRESS CLUB- PART 3
UFO DISCLOSURE 2010!!! SEPT-27 AIRED LIVE AT CNN – NATIONAL PRESS CLUB- PART 4
UFO DISCLOSURE 2010!!! SEPT-27 AIRED LIVE AT CNN – NATIONAL PRESS CLUB- PART 5
UFO DISCLOSURE 2010!!! SEPT-27 AIRED LIVE AT CNN – NATIONAL PRESS CLUB- PART 6
UFO DISCLOSURE 2010!!! SEPT-27 AIRED LIVE AT CNN – NATIONAL PRESS CLUB- PART 7
4. The UFO Disclosure Project Full Video
5. NASA UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE 12/14/10
Those 5 are just the tip of a Mountain of Evidence that is available to support the existence of UFO’s & Aliens! Given the massive amount of evidence that is available on the subject of UFO’s & Aliens for anyone to say they see no evidence means quite simply they refuse to actually look.
The Next Misconception I want to address is the idea that everyone that talks about Aliens looks at them as some kind of Savior / Likes them. While I can’t speak for everyone I want to make my position on this very fucking clear.
I do not regard any Alien race as a friend, buddy, or even a God. In fact I am very hostile to Aliens doing a damn thing here. I have had multiple experiences of Missing Time, Weird Marks & Even an Image that was on my Neck after one event.
For Me the subject of Aliens and their interaction with Humans is one that generates a massive amount of rage. This is why I am so hostile to the Christian crap of Praying for Me.
Christians the existence of Aliens doesn’t prove your God is real. In fact the Aliens are what your God really is. The only thing is they aren’t Gods!
Although what you people are worshiping are Aliens. The fact that you people have been brainwashed to believe bullshit doesn’t change the fact you are worshiping Aliens.
I walked away from Christianity when I realized at the age of 24 that the God was an Alien race. There was still a great deal I didn’t know about the Aliens (Anunnaki to be more specific).
However even though I walked away from the Religion of Christianity my research into uncovering the Truth didn’t end.
Where Christians really show how devoid of a moral center they are is they actually think Jesus is an improvement from the God of the Old Testament. To which I have to ask myself what the basis of Christian Morals really is?
Christians will claim it is the Ten Commandments but honestly do Christians really live up to them? Ray Comfort loves to beat Atheists over the Head with the Ten Commandments so lets compare them to the Christians as well as to the Laws in the United States. After all Christians love to Lie and claim the United States was founded on Christianity. Something which I proved in an earlier post is nothing short of a bold-faced lie.
Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Deuteronomy 5:7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
Alright how many actually keep this one? Well Considering the word God is Elohim. Which is the Plural of El. El was the Supreme Deity in the Canaanite Pantheon and Yahweh was a Minor Deity along with Baal, Molech & a laundry list of others. This first Commandment makes it very clear that there are to be no gods before / superior to El. However Christians make Jesus or Yahweh the supreme. Which is breaking this First Commandment!
And Christians before you try babbling about John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
Don’t forget Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
What this shows is Christians can’t grasp the eastern concept of Oneness. When a Man & Woman get married they do not become the Same Person. Oneness is not Sameness.
So Christians Your Worship of Jesus is breaking the First Commandment! This is also one that the Old Testament God was very pissy about. There are stories in the Old Testament of this God killing massive numbers of people because some were worshiping other Gods.
Exodus 20:4 – 6
Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exodus 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Deuteronomy 5:8 – 10
Deuteronomy 5:8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Deuteronomy 5:10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
This one is really stupid and another that Every Christian not only breaks but breaks Religiously! There are so many aspects of stupid in this one that I will take this in bits.
First we have this, “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:”
This is very specific and this is the part that Christians break Religiously! Hell even Christian & Catholic Churches break this one! It is clearly saying Thou Shalt not make Any Graven Images. This is so specific that it is pointed out nothing from the Heaven Above, Earth or Water.
Which would include everything on this planet. It also Pisses all over the Christian idea that Heaven is some “Spiritual” location. When the Sky is clearly called Heaven. Not the Sky but Heaven Christians! When you die do you think you Float on the fucking clouds?
This first part means all of the Pictures of Jesus, Angels, Mary, The Cross, etc all of them are Graven Images and a Violation of the Second Commandment.
Then we have the God getting Stupid in this second commandment. “Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”
This is without a doubt the clearest evidence from your own bible that this God is Not All Knowing or All Powerful. In fact this one verse shows this God isn’t very smart either.
Problem 1: I the LORD thy God am a jealousGod.
Jealousy is a sign of Insecurity. If one is not insecure it is impossible to be Jealous. Since this God admits to being Jealous then it is admitting to being Insecure which means it is not All Powerful. Something that is All Powerful wouldn’t have anything to be insecure about because it is All Powerful. Yea Christians I know Logic really Sucks.
So Bam The All Powerful claim of this God proven False by this Gods own words!
Problem 2 & 3: visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
This one is a Double Dose of Stupid in one.
First we have Extreme vindictiveness!
Second we have Extreme Stupid with actually thinking that worshiping another God means you Hate this one.
The Extreme vindictiveness shows someone who is not a figure of Love. Someone that is operating from a “Spirit” of Love wouldn’t be able to have vindictiveness at all let alone to have Extreme vindictiveness.
Second just because someone serves someone besides you doesn’t mean they Hate you. Hell they may have no feeling regarding you at all. They simply Serve someone else.
All of this shows the Insecurity of this God is Extreme. When I see this one what I picture is the spoiled child pitching a fit when they do not get their way. That is how this God is acting in this Commandment. Like a Spoiled Brat that is in serious need of a major Spanking!
Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Deuteronomy 5:11 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
This is one Christians Misunderstand to the Extreme. They also try to apply this to other words that have been labeled as Vulgar. First of all Christians Your God is not named God. So someone saying God Damn It is Not Breaking this Commandment!
In fact it is Fucking Impossible for the vast Majority of people to break this one. Since a name is a Specific thing. Names are also things of Power in the Occult / Magick aspect of Mysticism. The Reason Names are Power and the Name of a Deity would be so important is if you know the Name of the Deity or Spirit being then you have Power over it. You have the Power to Invoke / Summon them.
God doesn’t denote shit. It has No Meaning what so ever to anything that would be in a Spirit realm. It is also why the Atheist can say there is No God and be perfectly correct even though I am talking about spirit beings. The reason is they are not a God. God is a Bullshit man-made term not anything that has any power at all!
In order for a person to break this Commandment they would first need to know the name of this God. And that would be El. Which is going by the Hebrew definition of the word. El is also what the Muslim God Allah also is named. Allah is a derivative of El.
As a bit of a sidebar both the Jewish & Muslim God is a Moon God. Both of those Religions are based on Moon Worship. Christianity is a Sun God. So Christianity even though it tries to act like it has roots in the Old Testament actually doesn’t. Since it is a switch from a Moon God to a Sun God.
For anyone that doubt this look at Genesis 1 Evening & Morning was the day. It started at Evening and ended at Morning. What it out during that time is the Moon. Christianity is based on the Light of the World. Which is the Sun.
For Muslim look at your damn flag. The Crescent Moon is Allah.
Yes there is a Goddess in Judaism, Christianity & Islam but I will hold off on explaining that fully in this one.
Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Deuteronomy 5:12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.
This one is completely subjective to which religion you are talking about. So this fourth one is pure fucking bullshit since there is no Universal holy day!
Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Deuteronomy 5;16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
This one is also bullshit since how long someone lives is not based on if they honor their parents or not. Besides if the goal of those that believe in this God is to be in Heaven why would they want to prolong their time on Earth? Wouldn’t it seem more reasonable that they would want to die so they could be in their glorious afterlife?
Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
Deuteronomy 5:17 Thou shalt not kill.
For the first time in these Commandments we finally hit one that is part of our Legal system. The first Five are not a crime in the USA. I would also add this was a law long before the Israelites came into the picture.
The Egyptians 42 Laws of Maat have this there and they predate the Israelites by Thousands of years. I would even suspect this was a rule with the Sumerians as well.
Even though this God is claimed to have said do not kill this idea doesn’t hold very long. Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Two Chapters & Five Verses later we see the God saying Kill. But Christians will say there are no Contradictions in the bible.
As a Side note that Verse was used for nearly 1,000 years to excuse the Torture and Murder of anyone Accused of being a Witch. Note I said Accused not Proven!
Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Deuteronomy 5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
This one is not a crime but it is frowned upon in our society. However this is not saying a damn word about Sex before Marriage. Someone that is Single Can’t commit Adultery since they are not married. Adultery is something that only someone who is Married can actually do!
To have sex outside of marriage for a single person in religious babble is called Fornication. Christians FYI there is no commandment of Thou shalt Not Commit Fornication!
Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.
Deuteronomy 5:19 Neither shalt thou steal.
This is the Second one with is also in the laws in the United States. However I would also point out that this is a standard of in every society. Even Countries that are completely secular / Atheist. Just as the no Killing is also present in their laws!
This is also one that was present in Egypt long before the Israelites came into the Picture! The idea that humanity needed some cosmic genie to tell us not to kill and steal is so absurd it is a wonder anyone actually buys into this horse shit.
Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Deuteronomy 5:20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.
This is the last one that is part of the laws in the United States. So out of Ten Commandments there are only Three which are Laws in the United States. That is a 30% total. A Failing Grade by All Standards!
Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
Deuteronomy 5:21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour’s house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
For the society we live in now in the United States this Commandment is not only not one we go by but the very ideas presented in it should be offensive as hell to Women & Black people.
This is a list of the things which are the Property of your Neighbor. Who by the Way would’ve been a Man!
Property List of the Tenth Commandment:
3. Slaves (Male or Female)
5. Anything else that is Your Neighbors.
You would think that women would seriously have a problem with being called Property. You would also think that Black people in general would take offense at the idea of Slavery being acceptable.
To add insult to injury the word Covet is the Hebrew Word
A primitive root; to delight in: – beauty, greatly beloved, covet, delectable thing, ( X great) delight, desire, goodly, lust, (be) pleasant (thing), precious (thing).
This is all about the Thoughts in your Head. In short Thought Crime!
Since there are no doubt some Christians that would point out what Paul said let me include Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
After all that we see in the New Testament the complete disregard for the law because of being Justified by Faith!
Yet that idea along with the one of Jesus being an Innocent man means that Christianity is an Abomination to the Old Testament God!
Proverbs 17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
The idea of being Justified by Faith was something that was an Abomination to the Bible God. But so was the Condemnation of the Innocent.
Which means the idea that Jesus dying on the cross was this God’s grand plan for saving the world is nothing short of Bullshit!
If you are at all logical like I am the title of this should seem like an Oxy Moron. (Contradiction of Terms) However when one is dealing with Christians one thing that must be expected is to hear the utterly absurd touted as if it is completely sane.
Even if a God exists and is All Knowing than the ideas we have of Freewill are really an Illusion we have because we are not All Knowing. To something that is All Knowing there can be Nothing that it doesn’t know. Hence the word All. If a God would be limited to only knowing what Might happen or could happen than it would really be no different then us and it wouldn’t be a God.
It is completely inconsistent to say in one breath, as Christians and their stupid bible does, that God is All Knowing and then gets angry or jealous at anything. These are qualities that are completely incompatible and hence making this God completely Impossible.
Let’s say for example that You are married and You know that after being married for 5 years, 6 Months, 21 Days that your spouse is going to have an affair with a Co worker. You know this will happen and nothing can change it happening otherwise you would know that too. Given this complete foreknowledge of what will occur would you really be able to be angry or jealous from this happening?
I contend you would not be capable of having any emotional reaction to it since you would’ve known it would happen for 5 Years, 6 Months, 21 Days. Any emotional reaction would’ve been there when you first knew it would happen. By the time it actually did happen you would have reached a point of acceptance of what is. Especially if you also know that after this event your Spouse will be killed in a car accident on their way home.
The knowledge of the events that will occur means existence is like a painting. The picture is complete and can’t be changed. It is what it is. Like it or not that is how that picture looks.
If such a being would have this type of knowledge then I contend it would be devoid of emotion regarding anything that would occur. That it would know the tragedies as well as the triumphs. So the idea of anyone not living up to the standard of this being (God for lack of a better term) would be as stupid as someone saying to an Ant or an Inchworm that they are not living up to Human Standards. Of course the Ant or Inchworm will not live up to Human standards. The Human standards are beyond the comprehension of the Ant or Inchworm. So why bully the Ant or Inchworm for being limited in what they can achieve because of where they happen to be in their process of Evolution?
Yet this very thing is what the bible God is doing and has done for thousands of years according to the Religions of the world. Worst of all the religious will bend over backwards to defend this completely insane thought process.
The Religious take this stupidity even further when they try to Pray to change events. If this God is All Knowing then it would have Known the events that would occur. It would also know that these people were going to Pray and Sacrifice shit and try to do all kinds of crap to change the events that it knew was going to happen from the beginning.
Since this God knew the events that would occur as well as the prayers about it and that none of those prayers would be answered. Then what exactly was the point in praying in the first place? Nothing could change it because the God which is All Knowing knew what events would unfold. There is simply no way around this.
To claim as i have heard some Christians try to say that God turns off his all knowingness is so utterly moronic I can’t help but laugh at it. This would be like saying that you could choose to not know something.
I have joked with my Girlfriend about this when at the store I pick up a dozen roses and I say to her, “Now turn off your All Knowingness so this will be a surprise.”
For someone to actually say this and not be being completely sarcastic would mean they are out of their fucking mind. You simply can’t unknow something that you know. It is as stupid as people who say to someone who said something nasty or insulting, “Take that back”
What is the person supposed to invent a time machine right there and go back in time so they don’t say what you don’t want? Or what are they to suck the words back into their mouth?
You can’t Un anything. Once you say or do something it is done. No amount of wanting to change it can make it not have happened. Even if the person says they take it back the memory of it having happened is still there. It did happen and there simply is no changing it.
This doesn’t mean we can’t learn from things that happen. We can and we must. However we can’t make that event not have happened.
If a God exists our Freewill is an Illusion that we have but the idea of that God being demanding we think a certain way is completely moronic. After all if it is All Knowing then it would know All of what we would think and do. So the religion or lack there of with anyone would be completely meaningless to such a being.
This is why when Christians try and resort to the God being a Cosmic Force behind the Universe that they are really pissing on their own feet. The Personal interest in the life of any human is completely inconsistant with something that has a complete knowledge of everything that will occur. It would also mean that this God / Force would know the Atheist as well as the Believer as well as they know themself if not better then they know themself.
It would know the exact reasons why the person believes or not in their existence and since it would’ve known this for eons then it wouldn’t be a surprise or offense in any way!
The Subject of the Original Sin is a common one with Christians. This is where they think the evil that is in our world came from. However if you actually look at the story that is written in the bible this idea is full of more holes than swiss cheese.
Common Misconceptions about the Original Sin Story:
1. Adam & Eve were Israelites
2. God gave people Freewill
3. The Serpent lied
4. Eve ate an Apple
5. Prior to the “Fall” there was no evil
6. The Original Sin was atoned for by Jesus dying on the Cross
Each one of those is a flat-out Lie & go against what is actually written in the bible. I understand most Christians are simply what I call Pew warmers. They do not read their bible let alone study it. Instead they just warm the Pews of a Church with their ass once or twice a week and swallow the bullshit that is spoon fed to them by the Preacher / Minister.
As anyone that has followed what I write would no doubt know I have over 23 years of Research into Theology, Science, Metaphysics, Sociology, etc. For me this isn’t a matter of Faith but one of knowing what the Facts are.
My research has also taken me into areas that dwarf anything mentioned in the bible or any religious text. I have never been one to sit back and swallow the bullshit people try to feed others. I am a seeker of truth not a follower of fables.
The First misconception is one that is based on assumptions people make since the bible God states the Israelites were his chosen people so people just assume Adam & Eve would’ve been the first Israelites. This is false.
The oldest Culture we have record of are the Sumerians. Where they lived was an area called Sumer which became known as Babylon & is now called Iraq.
The Garden of Eden story was Sumerian not an Israelite one. The Story of the Epic of Creation was originally written in the Enuma Elish.
A Short Version is here
A longer Version is Here
In Both this is a Sumerian story not an Israelite one. In fact the word Israelite comes from the name is 3 Gods. 1 Female & 2 male.
This is why Israel is spelled as it is. Is is from Isis an Egyptian Goddess. Ra is also Egyptian. Ra was the Sun God. El was Canaanite. El was the supreme Deity.
The Connection to Egyptian Gods doesn’t end there. In fact Every Christian when they say Amen is Praying to an Egyptian God. Amen Ra / Amon Ra. The fact that the vast majority of Christians are completely ignorant of this fact doesn’t lessen the truth of it.
The Second & Third Misconceptions are so Closely connected that I will cover them together. The First thing to note is the word Freewill doesn’t appear in the Original Sin Story. This is not the only occurrence of a word not even being in the story but part of the Church told myth. Another example is the word Sin. The word Sin doesn’t appear once in the entire story of the Original Sin.
Doesn’t that strike you as mildly strange that a story about Sin wouldn’t contain at least one reference to Sin? It isn’t until Genesis 4:7 that the word Sin first appears. This is not even in reference to this story but to the Cain & Able story.
As a bit of a side note the word Sin is the Hebrew word
H2398; an offence (sometimes habitual sinfulness), and its penalty, occasion, sacrifice, or expiation; also (concretely) an offender: – punishment (of sin), purifying (-fication for sin), sin (-ner, offering).
A primitive root; properly to miss; hence (figuratively and generally) to sin; by inference to forfeit, lack, expiate, repent, (causatively) lead astray, condemn: – bear the blame, cleanse, commit [sin], by fault, harm he hath done, loss, miss, (make) offend (-er), offer for sin, purge, purify (self), make reconciliation, (cause, make) sin (-ful, -ness), trespassive
Nowhere in either definition does it specifically refer to the Adam & Eve Fall Story. While the word Freewill is another very interesting word which doesn’t appear in this story.
The First occurrence of the word Freewill is in Leviticus 22:18
An interesting fact regarding Freewill is that word only occurs 17 Times in the entire bible and not once in the New Testament. Plus in 16 of those 17 times it is always followed by the same word. Offering.
Clearly the Freewill of the bible is not Freewill as we think of it in our society. Instead it is in Offerings to the Gods. And Yes I typed that correctly the word God in the Hebrew is the word
H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: – angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
All cases of the word God come up as the Plural form which is Elohim. Which means God is a mistranslation and it should be Gods!
(The second form is rare); probably prolonged (emphatically) from
H410; a deity or the deity: – God, god. See H430.
As you can see there are other Hebrew words that are connected to it as well but I am not going to list all of them for the sake of time. It also wouldn’t change the meaning of the original word or the mistranslation. It is simply something you can check out if you are interested in a deeper study. If you are interested I would suggest downloading the Esword bible and doing the research yourself.
The link to download it is on the right hand side.
This is the bible I have on my computer and what I use when I write or talk to people online. Yes I am an Atheist but I will do far more to give you the best study tools of the bible then nearly any Preacher would. I say nearly because there may be one out there that would that I don’t know about and some Christians would jump on any generalization to try to discredit the whole subject.
However back to the Original Sin Bullshit.
As I had said the story in Genesis 2 & 3 has nothing to do with Freewill or Sin. And in fact there is a bit of a game I call, Find The Liar. That I will show for you.
I term it a Game because Christians are told in Church that the Liar was the Serpent. However this Game is not based on Church Dogma but on what is actually Written. In this Game the object is as it is written figure out Who Lied. The Answer to this will be found In the story itself!
First we have God speaking in Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
In this Verse the God is making 1 Statement & 1 Threat.
The Statement from this God is “But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it:”
The Threat from this God is “for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
Then we have the Serpent. Christian Preachers will lie and say the Serpent was Satan. This is Church Dogma not Biblical. The word Serpent is the Hebrew word
H5172; a snake (from its hiss): – serpent.
While H 5172 is
A primitive root; properly to hiss, that is, whisper a (magic) spell; generally to prognosticate: – X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.
So based strictly on the bible story we have a Magical Snake! The Reason for the Serpent aspect is one I will get into at a later time. But rest assured it has Nothing to do with Satan, The Devil, or Lucifer.
In Genesis 3:4 – 5 the Serpent (The Magical Snake) giving his side. Here is that in Full.
Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Genesis 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
In that there are 3 Statements from the Serpent. The Magical talking Snake.
Statement 1 Ye shall not surely die:
Statement 2 in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened.
Statement 3 ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
So God only has One Statement and the Magical Snake has Three. Let’s see who the liar is.
Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened
Wow Imagine that in one verse two of the Three Statements of the Serpent were proven true.
1. They did not die. (Would’ve been a very short bible if they had)
2. And their Eyes were opened. Exactly what the Serpent said would happen.
So what about that third. That can’t be proven true as well.
Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Yet that is exactly what is written!
In this story the Liar is God! What is also important to note is at no time did the Serpent Threaten Eve in any way. But the God did. The use of Threats / Scare Tactics is something which is a common aspect of the bible Gods nature.
I would contend that it is Evil to have to resort to Threats / Scare Tactics. When you look at the actions of the bible God as a whole one thing which becomes clear is the Nasty Temper this God has. As well as the Loathing / Contempt for Humans. Which would raise the question could the Evil figure actually be the God which is claiming to be the Good one. While the Good figure being the one that steps in only to plant the seed of Freewill.
After all in order to be able to make a choice between Good & Evil one must know what Good & Evil are. If you have no basis for understanding the difference between Good & Evil then all you have is Stimulus Response. You don’t really have Freewill.
Which means the Original Sin Christians babble about is the Freewill they think their God gave them but really their God said Freewill was Forbidden! After all someone who views another as a Slave wouldn’t want that Slave to have Freewill. But would want to keep that Slave as Stupid as possible.
Is it any wonder that IQ tests show those with the higher IQ tend to be Atheists / Free Thinkers. While the lower the IQ the more Religious & Superstitious people are!
The Fourth Misconception was about the Apple claim that is common in churches but the word Apple doesn’t appear until the book of Deuteronomy.
The Firth Misconception was that there was no Evil before the fall. This is false based on simply Logic. Good & Evil had to both exist because they are part of the dualistic aspect of the Universe.
Good & Evil, Right & Wrong, White & Black, Day & Night, Up & Down, In & Out, Male & Female, etc. They are also aspects of Cause & Effect.
Additionally if there was No Evil then eating of a Tree wouldn’t give you knowledge of something that didn’t exist. Evil wasn’t born with a Human eating from a Tree of Knowledge. If it would’ve been then Humans would’ve brought Evil into existence. But the bible says God created Evil.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
The Sixth Misconception is one Christians have. That being that Jesus could pay for their Sins. This is completely impossible for multiple reasons.
1. The Ritual for the sacrificial Lamb is laid out very clearly in the Old Testament. This Lamb or Sheep must be killed by a Priest!
2. The Throat of the animal is to be cut and the blood put on the door.
3. The body of the animal is to be eaten!
None of this was done with the Jesus Figure!
To add further insult to Christian Stupidity there is Proverbs 17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
This is Christianity through & through!
(He that justifieth the wicked)
Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
(he that condemneth the just)
Matthew 27:4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.
(even they both are abomination to the LORD)
Christians how do you get that which is an Abomination to your God being the very thing that was his Grand plan for Saving Humanity? If all it took was a Human Sacrifice why didn’t this God do that from the start?
Especially since as it is written in Romans 3:28 that is it by Faith and working of the Law. So you can Rape, Kill, Lie, Steal, Murder, etc so long as you Believe You are Saved! Where does that show you are Moral?
And lastly a word about Prayer.
I hear this all the time from Christians and honestly this is something that disgusts me to no end. Let me Spell this out for you real Fucking Clear. Do Not Pray For Me!
I do not want your Christian VOODOO or Attempts at Casting a Jesus Spell to be directed at me! I do not care what your intent is. If you want to Pray that I think like you then are you not trying to Subvert my Freewill to being as You would want?
You do not have the Right to try to Force your Prayers on me!
I am Damn Tempted to start Praying to Satan for You! How would You like that!
I wouldn’t Ask you but I would Tell You I am! That there is Nothing You Can Do about it! Would You like that? I have Theistic Satanist Friends that I could ask that they do this and I am sure they would.
In Magic terms to Force Your Will on someone else is called Black Magick. And that is Exactly what you Christians are doing when you Decide on your own that You are Praying For me!
Perhaps I should get my Satanist Friends to Say a Satanic Prayer for You!
See how You Like It!
When I talk to people about the subject of God & Religion there are a few things that strike me as common among those that believe in what I call fairy tales. That common thread is best summed up as nothing short of Arrogance. In Christian babble it would more accurately be called Pride.
Typically Christians don’t react to being accused of being Arrogant as hell to think that some cosmic designer would take a personal interest in their life. However if you call it Pride then some (The few that know Pride is a major Sin to the bible God) will quickly try to defend their bullshit and deny being prideful as hell.
In one recent debate / argument I had with a Christian I posed the question of, “If a God exists and cares so much about people why then do over a Million Children a year starve to death, Over half a Million Women are Raped a year, Child Molestation, Abused wives, Etc.
The answer I got was the classic Freewill excuse. However this fails for some very logical reasons. Those reasons are:
1. A child that had the misfortune of being born in an extremely poor country doesn’t have the ability to make a choice to get food or not. The food simply is not there and an infant is not capable of being able to provide for their own needs. So to put it off on Freewill is a Cop out at best and down right insulting to ones intelligence at worst.
2. The Rapist, Child Abuser, Abusive Husband, Etc is subverting the other persons Freewill by virtue of their actions. So is this God more about protecting the Freewill of the Rapist, Child Abuser, etc then helping the Innocent / Victims?
3. A Normal Parent would do anything they can to protect their child from harm. A Normal Parent doesn’t see their Children playing with a Lighter or Loaded Gun and be saying, “Well the Children have their Freewill so I can’t do anything.” Yet this same type of bullshit thinking is how some Christians want to excuse their God doing nothing? What is wrong with these people?
4. There is not one person that would be bitching at a God stopping things like a Terrorist attack or Car Accident or Natural Disaster where someone they loved was killed. Ok Maybe the Terrorists or NWO Assholes would be bitching about that because then they would have to find other ways to kill large numbers of people. However the vast majority would be in favor of some super hero saving the day.
The idea that it is because of Freewill that a God can’t do anything is pure bullshit. In fact if this God is All Knowing then the idea of Freewill is really nothing but an illusion we have. After all if something knows All then it would know every choice every person would ever make. There would be no question of what will they do. Since this God would know All.
All Knowing is not a selective thing that can be applied to what suits your bullshit and not to others. Just like the idea that this God is Everywhere means this God is there when a woman is being raped or child molested and yet does nothing to stop it.
Not only would this God be there when the Rape or Child Molestation occurred but it would’ve known that was going to occur. Yet despite all of its knowledge of what is going to happen and power to do any damn thing it wants it chooses to do nothing. How exactly is this not the Purest form of Evil that could exist?
Could You sit back and do nothing if you knew a woman would be Raped or Child Molested?
Could You sit back and do nothing if a woman was being Raped or Child Molested right in front of you?
I contend the answer to that is not only no but, Hell Fucking No. Yet this is exactly what the Christian God does Every single day and has done for thousands of years! If such exists how exactly is it not the purest form of Evil that could exist?
Hell there are also examples like the American Holocaust where Millions upon Millions of Native American Indians were slaughtered, the holocaust of World War 2, the Inquisitions (Which lasted nearly 1,000 Years). Yet in all of these No God did a God Damn thing to stop any of it!
I understand people make excuses for their God because they want something to believe in. It makes people feel good to think there is some cosmic genie out there that personally cares about them. However just because you like an idea or it makes you feel good doesn’t make it true.
Honestly I would sooner deal with an uncomfortable truth then a comfortable lie. Deluding ones self is one thing but when this is pushed on children then you are not just deluding yourself but straight up lying to a child because it makes you feel good.
This is why I say there simply is No God!
More and more people are wanting to profess to not be religious but that they are Spiritual. These people clearly don’t have the slightest clue what the term Spiritual actually means. They are simply buying into the latest crock of Christian driven Bullshit.
The reason people like this “Spiritual” term is they think they can use that and just claim to believe in a “God” and not have to think beyond that. The term Spiritual is so vague that it can be applied to anything mystical. Just like the word God doesn’t denote any specific magical being. It gives the person such a broad range to move that they can think and act like an expert when really they don’t know jack shit about human origins, how religious ideas have changed over history, historical facts, scientific facts, etc.
Here are my Top Ten Signs someone is Religious & Not just Spiritual.
10. They use a God of the Gaps mindset – When confronted with the fact that we have no evidence any God actually exists the person will try to find any question which can’t be answered by Science or Historical Evidence. When they find something that is unknown then Suddenly that means God did it. They have no real answer either but want to have any unknown be an automatic win for their God. This is called an argument from Ignorance.
9. They will talk about fictional characters from the Christian Religion like Adam & Eve, Noah, Moses & Jesus – If anyone says how they found Jesus or Came to know Jesus this is a clear sign you are dealing with a Christian. It doesn’t matter if they claim to not be a Christian later this is simply an attempt to Lie to try to get wiggle room on what their God is. The Religious will always look to wiggle like a worm on a hook to try to get away from anything they don’t like while demonizing anyone not just like them. Especially an Atheist. The Religious really don’t like the Atheist. They can better deal with a Satanist then they can an Atheist.
8. The Argument Something can’t come from Nothing – To the Religious person this seems to be an easy win because they don’t grasp what Evolution or Ancient Alien Theory is about. They also don’t realize that the only thing that says something came from nothing is Creationism. The biggest problem is their God itself has to be “Something” so it couldn’t have just been or come about from nothing. Which means this Argument defeats their ideas. Science doesn’t say that Something came from Nothing it is Religion which makes that claim.
7. Claiming the United States was Founded on Christianity – This isn’t just inaccurate this is a bold-faced fucking lie. This isn’t a matter of Faith this one is a matter of Fact that the United States was specifically not founded on the Christian religion. In fact those very words are in the Treaty of Tripoli Article 11 “As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion” You can’t possibly get more clearly stated then that. Yet Christians clearly have no problem Lying when it suits their Religion even though it is in the fucking ten commandments that: “Thou shalt not bear false witness” Exodus 20:16 & Deuteronomy 5:20. Yea i bet none of you knew your Ten Commandments were in your fucking bible twice! Once in Exodus 20 and then again (as if you idiots even read the damn book you claim to believe) in Deuteronomy 5.
6. The United States is In God We Trust & One Nation Under God –
This one going hand in hand with the previous bit of stupidity that Christians babble and is equally bullshit. The Phrase In God We Trust was added to money in 1861.That is 85 Years after the United States was founded!
It was 93 Years after this that the Phrase One Nation Under God was added to the Pledge. The God shit was Officially Added to the Pledge of Allegiance in 1954 by Congress!
The God garbage was simply not intended to be part of the Motto of the USA. The idea with the first amendment was that Religion would be a personal issue not one that the government would take a position on at all. The First Amendment of the US Constitution which makes it clear: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion”
Christians can’t handle a society where people have the Freedom to Not have the God shit shoved down their throat. Christians don’t want other religions ideas pushed on them but they are hell-bent on shoving their bullshit down other people’s throat and being, “If you don’t like it Leave.” As if They think the United States is a Theocracy! (Government run by Religion!)
5. The idea that People believe what they want to / It is a matter of Faith – On the surface this seems like one that is ok but when you stop and think about it there is a major problem with it. That problem being if you believe what you want to then your beliefs are not necessarily based on facts or evidence but only on what you want to believe. Just because you want to believe (Think) certain thoughts this doesn’t mean that they magically become true just because you believe them. A childs belief in Santa Claus doesn’t magically mean that presents on Christmas come from a fat man in a red suit giving you crap. Beliefs must be based on Facts & Evidence and not simply what you want to think. Wanting something doesn’t make it true.
4. Using the Bible as Evidence – The Bible is no more evidence of a God then Comic Books are evidence of Super Heros. The Bible is that which is making the claim. It is not evidence for that which it is claiming.
3. Any Claim of Jesus having been a Real Person – The very idea of there having been a Jesus Christ is so absurd it is a wonder anyone really believes this. After all let’s be clear on a few things. There was no city of Nazareth before the 3rd Century AD. Christ is not a last name but a Religious title meaning Messiah. So anyone that wishes to claim Jesus Christ was a Real Person that Really lived then provide the Last name of that Jesus. The truth of the matter is not only do we have no historical record of the bible Jesus but the Gospels can’t even agree on when this person was Born, Died or how many witnesses were at the tomb.
2. The Rapture & Trinity Ideas – Both of these are Church Dogma not something which can be claimed to be based on anything in the bible. The Rapture idea was first invented in 1830 by a woman named Margret McDonald. Not only is the Rapture idea not supported by anything in the bible but it is clearly a contradiction of what is actually written in the bible. While the Trinity idea was something which was voted on at the council of Nicea in 325 AD. This idea of a Trinity is really an attempt to have a Pantheon Religion called a Monotheism. There is simply nothing Mono (Singular) about a 3 in one deity. To try to equate it to marriage is the most absurd notion that could ever be presented because even if you think of a husband and wife as being one or United. They are still two separate people. They do not become the same person just because they are married. This shows how Christians simply do not grasp the Eastern concept of Oneness. Which really shouldn’t be a shock since the idea of Oneness is more of a Buddhist Philosophy then a Christian one.
1. The Claims of a Bible Code – This one takes the Jewish / Christian grasping at straws to such an insane degree that it is a wonder anyone buys into this shit. This claim is used to try to show that the Torah / Bible is some divinely inspired book. What none of these idiots stop to question is if hidden codes in a book are evidence of Divine Inspiration do you also think Moby Dick was Divinely Inspired?
When I first looked into Satanism after walking away from Christianity I read the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey. Even though I agreed with much of what he was saying I quickly realized this was simply Atheism in Devil Clothes. What I now call Atheists playing Dress Up. While this may have an appeal for the teenager that is rebelling from a Christian upbringing as far as something to maintain for any length of time is not only silly but down right stupid.
It had only taken me about 6 Months to realize that the COS (Church of Satan) was Atheists in Devil clothes and I simply knew if I was going to be an Atheist I would simply be an Atheist not one that was playing dress up to scare the hell out of the Christians. It is one thing for a person to use the label of Satanist for shock value with Christians. It is completely different to use that label as a means of trying to make money on something you really don’t believe. This makes people like Sin Jones no damn different then the Evangelists that only use the God shit to try and make money on the gullible masses.
There are core elements of Satanism that the Atheist would regard as simply bullshit. Some of those are:
Since Atheism is simply a rejection of all Gods as there is no Evidence to support the existence of any Gods. It is absolutely incapable with any religion that claims to be based on a God / Deity of any kind. For an Atheist to say as Sin Jones did with me that She was the Devil. An idea I had first seen in her FAQ’s and laughed at the very notion, pointing out that worshiping yourself is a type of Narcissism. Then to have her comment on some of my Facebook posts and actually say about being the Devil. I couldn’t help but point out that this type of thing is a clear sign of someone suffering from Grandiose Delusional Disorder.
Frankly it shouldn’t surprise anyone that an Atheist would point out the Delusional Disorder of someones outrageous claims. For me what made this even funnier was the fact that Sin Jones claims to also be an Atheist. Now picture this. She claims to be an Atheist and yet she also says she is a Satanist. While I have said that I an an Atheist / Anti Theist. What an Anti Theist is quite simply is this: Not only do I see no evidence for any God. I feel it is a damn good thing there is no evidence or logical reason to believe any God exists. After all who among us would want to live forever in a celestial North Korea?
The entire basis of what is termed Modern Satanism is really nothing short of playing So-called Satanic games. It is a desire to be going for Shock value nothing more and nothing less. There is no basis for a Historical Satan just as there is no basis for a Historical God. Add to that the ideas of what this Satan would be like come directly from Christian / Islamic Bullshit. There is Zero evidence to support the existence of the Christian or Islamic Satan / Iblis. So the ideas of Satan / The Devil / Lucifer / Iblis being a Man with red skin, Horns, Cloven Hooves & a Pitch Fork are cultural bullshit. The Half goat aspect actually came from when the Christians invaded Pagan areas and noticed those people worshiped Pan. So the Christians took the image of Pan and turned that into the Devil. After all the biggest thing Christians do when they want to convert someone from another religion is to demonize the God of that religion. Since it is not the Christian God then it is the Devil.
While the Pentagram is simply the Pagan Pentacle Reversed. The 5 points on the Pentacle have specific meanings.
The Inverting of symbols is really a Joke. In fact the Upside down Cross is not a symbol of Satanism but the Catholic Religion.
If you are going to try and use symbolism you really should know what it means. Just turning a symbol upside down doesn’t magically make it the reverse meaning. After all what this clearly shows is a serious lack of creativity to have to copy other religions symbols.